Like us on Facebook to keep updated on our latest products, new Guides, and the occasional discount code!
Who We Are:
BAVAS Dolls International is a small business specializing in doll repair kits and supplies based in the Midwest. The business began in 2009 on eBay. Over the following years we received PowerSeller and Top Rated Seller status and have received over 2000 positive reviews (and counting!). In 2011 we launched this website and our business continues to expand. We are an independent company not affiliated in any way with any doll manufacturing company. We are a family-oriented and family-run small business!
Who We Help:
Whether you are an experienced collector, or just a mom who just needs to repair her child’s favorite doll, we are here to help! You will find that our products will help you repair your doll a lot cheaper and faster than sending it off to a doll repair company or hospital.
Our mission is to provide you with high-quality doll repair merchandise with lighting-fast low-cost (or free!) shipping and excellent customer service. If you have any doubts about our commitment to this, just visit our eBay page at www.ebay.com/usr/bavas*international to read some of the glowing 2000+ positive feedback messages we have received. Since we don't have to pay eBay a commission when you buy an item from our own website, you can enjoy the same quality merchandise we offer over there, but at a lower price here.
Send your before and after photos to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted here!
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing an item from us, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms & conditions, as set forth below.
Email us at email@example.com. We usually respond within just a few hours to email requests. If you have a question about a purchase you have already made, please include your name, date of purchase, and the email address your PayPal account is associated with (we can't help you if we can't find you!).
- We only accept payments via PayPal. PayPal enables you to pay with a credit or debit card, or transfer funds directly from your back account via an eCheck. Our website will transfer you to complete your payment on PayPal's website.
- PayPal is a third party payment processer, which means that all your financial information goes through them. We never see your card numbers or bank account information.
- Any problems with PayPal should be directed to PayPal's customer service.
- BAVAS International will cancel or change orders only if notified via email before the order has been shipped. To contact us, you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When changes to an order result in the need for additional payment by the buyer, the buyer will be prompted by PayPal to pay the additional money within the next 3 business days. The prompt for payment will be sent to the email address entered at checkout. The order will not be shipped until the additional payment is made. When changes to an order result in the need for a refund, BAVAS International will issue the refund via PayPal.
- All refunds are processed through PayPal.
- BAVAS International supports your local postmen and women by shipping exclusively via the United States Postal Service.
- We ship to P.O. boxes.
- Processing time can be as much as 1-2 business days, but typically is only a few hours until your order is in the mail.
- Standard shipping is free in the US on most items! After you receive an email confirming that your order has shipped, your items should reach you within 3-6 business days (holidays excluded) if you live in the continental United States.
- Please remember that all mail carriers have significant delays in delivery times around the holiday season due to the deluge of packages in the system during the two weeks around Christmas. If you need an item to arrive before a certain date, contact us. It may take as much as 2 weeks for a package to arrive around Christmas.
- If you would prefer another form of shipment (such as express mail) please contact us directly via email.
- Most orders receive a delivery confirmation number via email when the package has shipped. This number can be used on the USPS website to track your package. Not all orders will receive a tracking number.
- Customers who live in non-continental U.S. states may experience delayed shipping times.
- International orders take around 2 weeks to arrive, but may be delayed to customs, weather, or other unforeseeable circumstances. If you have not received your order after a month, contact us. We are not responsible for customs fees or other taxes.
- BAVAS International is not liable for any damage to or loss of your order after it has been scanned in as "Delivered" by the mail carrier. This is to prevent fraud, and is in line with the policies of eBay and Amazon.
- We will replace packages which are lost by the mail carrier in route. Please contact us.
- All refunds require our approval in advance. Please email us directly at email@example.com.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All non-defective returned items must be returned in their original condition and with their original packaging. This means with the original hair net, tissue paper, dust bag, and tags (if applicable). It must be in its original style, without any odors, without glue residue, etc. If these conditions are not met the return may be refused or you may only qualify for a partial refund.
- If for some reason your items arrived damaged, defective, or were never received at all, please contact us within 14 days of the time you received your order (or supposed to have received it). Depending upon the nature of your items, you may be asked to return the original items when you receive your new ones, send us a picture of the damaged item and box, consult with your local post office, etc.
- Original shipping costs, used to ship the item from us to you, are nonrefundable. The U.S. Post Office has delivered the items to you and has been paid for its services.
- Return shipping costs, used to ship the item from you back to use, are paid by you at your local post office. Please note that delivery confirmation is required, since if we do not receive the item we cannot refund your money.
Safety & Liability:
- Defective - For your item to qualify as defective, the actual contents of the order must be different from the contents of your order that you placed online. Damage resulting from improper use of the materials does not qualify the contents of the order as defective. Only defective items in your order may be replaced or refunded.
- Damaged - For an item to qualify as damaged, it must be damaged in such a way that it impairs the ability of the contents to work as described. Damage resulting from improper use of the materials does not qualify the contents of the order as defective. Only damaged items in your order may be replaced or refunded.
- Missing - For your item to qualify as missing, it must have never been delivered to the address entered during the checkout process. Orders shipped to the wrong address due to the improper entry of the desired postal address by the buyer will not not be refunded or replaced. Orders that have received a free delivery confirmation number and have been scanned in as “Delivered” by the U.S. Postal Service, but not received by the addressee, will only be refunded or replaced at BAVAS International’s discretion. Buyer assumes all liability for orders marked as delivered.
- Buyer's Remorse - Any time a buyer desires to return an item for any reason other than that it is damaged or defective.
- PURCHASING FROM THIS SITE MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION WHICH AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
- When purchasing an item from this site, buyer agrees that any dispute that may arise must be settled in a binding arbitration in the state of Missouri. The arbitrator's decision will be legally binding.
- Each party will be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator's award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including reasonable attorney's fees, for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.
Safety & Liability:
- Neither BAVAS International, nor its owner, nor any of the company’s workers are liable for any damage to yourself, others, or property. By purchasing any item from our website, you are signifying that you understand that you act at your own risk and assume all liability for your actions when using our products.
- All of our products are designed to be used by responsible adults with two strong hands. Under no circumstances should children use our supplies, repair kits, or apply our wigs. Thus, we require that only adults 16 years or older purchase items from us. By purchasing any item from our website, you are signifying that you are 16 years or older.
- Some of our tools and kits contain small parts that will present a choking hazard to small children. Keep these items away from small children.
- If at any time when using our products you are concerned with the safety of yourself, others, or your property, immediately discontinue use.
- When using household tools and products, such as bleach, glue, or hot wax to aid in the restoration of your doll, read and obey the directions and safety instructions of that product’s manufacturer.